The forest echoes with the whispers of ancient beings, the trees call forth the Elven guardian for its protection. Arise swiftly, bring out your finest armour, and wisely shield the forearms with the Woodland Leather Bracers. Masterful hands fashioned thick segments of leather into bracers befitting a skilled wood elf. Its flexible layers allow the forest warrior to move smoothly with nature. The elegant cut-outs and leaf-like edges proudly proclaim your Elven heritage. Leather lacing aligns the bracers to your forearms, while a strap holds the demi-gauntlets to your palm.
Looking for a complete set of armour featuring the Woodland Leather Bracers? Check out the Woodland Leather Armour Package (RT-252-Bundle).
Add detail and comfort to your armoured look by wearing these gauntlets over a pair of our leather gloves.
- Features a segmented design for comfort and mobility
- Accented by antique-brass plated rivets, leaf-like cut-outs, and flared edging
- Encloses the arm via eyelets with leather lacing and a strap for the palm
- Perfect for LARP combat and training
- Sold as a pair
- Handmade from 9-10 oz. leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.
- Available in One Adjustable Size