A summons calls the Norse farmer to quit the field and take on the role of a Viking raider. Having encased the torso and arms in durable leather armour, the warrior defensively clads the shins in the Odomar Viking Leather Greaves. This 9-10 oz. leather leg armour reinforces a sturdy defense in LARP combat. The flared edges and antique-brass plated rivets enhance protection. The handcrafted design of the greaves allows for both comfort and mobility. Three adjustable straps in the back secure the guards to your shins. Elegant Nordic vine patterns enhance the style of the Viking who wisely chooses to add this fine pair of greaves to an epic armour set.
Looking for the matching pieces to this armour? Create the complete look with our Odomar Viking Leather Armour Package (RT-243-Bundle), which includes the Odomar Viking Leather Greaves alongside the other pieces to this armour set.
- Decorated with Nordic vine patterns
- Antique-brass plated rivets line the flared edging
- Fits securely with three adjustable buckle straps
- Perfect for LARP combat and training
- Sold as a pair
- Handmade from 9-10 oz. leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.