Your commander calls you to draw your sword and enter into combat. Wearing the Polished Steel Milanese Complete Armor, you stride forth confidently. Made from 19 gauge mild steel, this armour set comes in three sizes. When choosing your size, your friendly neighborhood armor smith recommends that you factor in the bulk of a gambeson or interior padding, sold separately. The set of armour includes a breastplate, pauldrons, faulds and tassets, as well as couters.
These polished pieces secure to the body with straps. The straps allow you to adjust the fit. Ties connect some pieces together such as the pauldrons to the breastplate. Other pieces like the tassets and faulds secure with adjustable straps. This armour sets overall design allows blows to deflect off. With its streamlined medieval style, the Polished Steel Milanese Complete Armor is perfect for a variety of characters. Tap into your inner medieval mercenary or knight by wearing this armour set.
- Comes in three sizes
- Includes multiple pieces
- Secures with straps and ties
- Great for a variety of characters
- Wonderful for LARP events
- Made from 19 gauge steel
- To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Medium: Fits a 38.6 Inch Chest and a 30.7 Inch Waist
- Large: Fits a 42.5 Inch Chest and a 35 Inch Waist
- X-Large: Fits a 47.2 Inch Chest and a 40.2 Inch Waist
Measurements are approximate.