This long, padded arming cap makes a good choice when wearing a bascinet or other half-closed helmets where reinforcement to the neck and back is appreciated. The Medieval Padded Cap features a design made from quilted cotton fabric. This collared arming cap covers the head and neck and continues over part of the shoulders, offering plenty of coverage. The period arming cap serves as an essential piece of warrior garb by helping headgear to fit better and preventing chafing or rubbing. The comfortable padded cap works great for LARP battles or other historical re-enactments. The piece is available in black or natural coloration, giving you two fantastic looks to choose from.
- Made from cotton
- Available in black or natural colors
- Design extends down over neck and shoulders
- Excellent helmet padding
- Great for LARP and re-enactment use
- Head Circumference: 23.5-25.5 Inches
- Face Opening Circumference: 25.5 Inches
- Overall Height: 20 Inches
- Overall Width: 17 Inches
- Approximately 0.25 Inch thick
Measurements are approximate.