The head is one of the most important parts of the body to keep safe, and protection like the Leopold Arming Cap is great for wearing under armour items, such as helmets and chainmail, for added comfort, safety, and fit. This arming cap is made of cotton with a polyester padding, covering the head and ears. Fabric ties at the bottom of the cap are for securing it under the chin. The Leopold Arming Cap can also be worn for warmth in colder weather. For an added layer of safety and warmth, the Leopold Arming Cap is a great addition to any LARP or light reenactment outfit.
Looking for the other pieces of this arming wear set? Check out the Leopold Arming Wear and Gambeson Set (ARMOUR-A4) for the matching arming wear.
- Adds comfort and protection when worn under helmets and chainmail
- Fastens under chin with fabric ties for secure fit
- Adds warmth to historic outfits during cooler weather
- Available in various colors
- Made of cotton with polyester padding