Do not forget to put on padding before donning your armour. Warriors should wear proper padding like the Aulber Padded Cap and Mantle. Made from cotton canvas, this arming cap and mantle comes in five colors. A wool blend felt fills the interior as padding. In addition, both pieces have a breathable cotton lining. The mantle covers the shoulders and neck. There is a tab that covers the front of the neck. The cap has a rounded hood with quilting that runs down the top of the head and the sides. Laces tie the cap to the mantle along the sides and back. Thus, you can wear these pieces separately if you wish. This cap and mantle set works with a wide variety of characters in many different roles. Wear it to a historical reenactment or roleplaying event.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Includes a cap and mantle
- Comes in five colors
- Secure together with ties
- Covers the head, neck, and shoulders
- Great for reenacting or roleplaying
- Outer layer is cotton canvas
- Lining is breathable cotton
- Padding is wool polyester blend
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach.