The completion of a sacred ceremony requires the proper relics and arms to signify the occasion. The Masonic Knights Templar Sword celebrates the mystery and symbolism of the holy order that has fascinated the world for centuries. The cruciform hilt of this ceremonial sword features the symbolism of the Masonic tradition. Three crosses adorn the cross-guard. A knights head forms the pommel. A golden chain connects the pommel to the guard. Its decorative scabbard follows the same design. Carrying rings make it easy to add this enchanting piece to your costume.
- Completely decorative
- Sharp-point blade crafted from stainless steel
- Cruciform hilt made from pewter finish and ABS
- Knights Templar insignia decorate the cross-guard and scabbard
- Polished stainless steel scabbard with carrying rings
- A beautiful ceremonial sword for a knight of the Order
- Overall Length: 35 Inches
- Blade Length: 27 Inches
There are no reviews yet.