Fans of the Last Samurai movie are sure to enjoy adding this Japanese sword to their collections! The Last Samurai Sword Replica reproduces the tachi used by Captain Nathan Algren with excellent attention to detail and quality. This samurai sword features a hand-forged blade made from carbon steel in the shinogi zukuri shape. The oriental blade displays an engraved Japanese inscription along the side that translates to Serve with Dignity and Honor. The real ray skin handle is wrapped with Japanese silk. This functional sword comes with a black cotton sword bag and black lacquer scabbard. This faithful sword reproduction will soon become a favorite with its superior quality and striking appearance.
- Fully functional
- Made from carbon steel
- Reproduction of the Captain Algren tachi from the Last Samurai film
- Hand-forged blade features inscription and shinogi zukuri shape
- Real ray skin handle is wrapped in Japanese silk
- Comes with lacquer scabbard and cotton sword bag
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.