The Tenka Fubu Katana honors the famous Japanese military leader Oda Nobunaga from the Sengoku period. He was one of the three unifiers of Japan. Made from T10 high-carbon steel, this functional samurai sword has a curved blade, typical of Japanese swords. It features a visible temper-line.
Next, the katana has a silver blade collar before the black tsuba. The tsuba depicts the helmet, or kabuto, of the leader. It has golden detailing. The hilt continues with a wrapped handle. Brown cord wraps around white same on the grip. The menuki, or handle ornaments, reference the leaders love for poetry and tea ceremony.
Finally, this sword comes with a red lacquered scabbard. Its red color symbolizes the blood shed for his ambitions. It features a brown-and-gold cord wrapping near the top. It also has a buffalo horn belt knob, or kurikata, and a buffalo horn chape, or koijiri. Take this Japanese katana with you to the battlefield or add it to a sword collection.
- Fully functional
- Displays brown wrap over white ray skin handle
- Decorated with kabuto motif guard and mountings
- Collar bears war fan and battle flag designs
- Comes with a red lacquered scabbard
- Scabbard adorned with buffalo horn knob and cap
- Scabbard embellished with brown and gold cord
- Traditional construction with exceptional attention to detail
- Great for swordsmen and collectors
- Forged from T10 steel