An axe excavated in Norway has inspired many recreations. This Langeid Viking Axe Head carries on the terrifying appearance of that historical axe. Made from carbon steel, the blade has a wide, symmetrical cutting edge. It has a polished finish. This axe head does not come with a haft but you can add one to create a truly unique polearm. Your haft would attach to the head with the single socket. This decorative axe head looks fantastic on display and works great as part of a DIY project.
This axe is not pre-treated with oil, therefore it can rust. The buyer can oil it, if desired.
- Polished finish
- Not pretreated with oil
- Wide, symmetrical blade
- Does not come with a haft
- Great for display or DIY projects
- Made from carbon steel
- To properly maintain your steel weapons, always keep the metal parts away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them.
- Overall Length: 8.1 Inches
- Edge Length: 10.2 Inches
- Socket Outer Height: 2.4 Inches
- Socket Outer Depth: 1.3 Inches
- Socket Inner Length: 1.2 Inches
- Socket Inner Width: 0.9 Inch
Measurements are approximate.