The 84 Inch Pole Stave for finishing the XH2038 and XH2039 spears. It is also a great addition to other spear-heads, allowing you to authentically complete your ideal pole weapon. This wooden stave is perfect for a DIY project or for a historical reenactment.
Please note that these poles are made of natural wood and may therefore not be perfectly straight. While we provide the straightest poles possible, some poles may have a slight, natural warp.
- Fits most spear heads and butt caps
- Durable and good for use in reenactments
- Made from poplar or ash, type of wood may vary
- Length: 7 feet long
- Pole Diameter: 1.25 Inches
- Specs will vary slightly from piece to piece.