Equipped with trusted axe and shield, the Viking warrior defeats a multitude of foes. Able to cut through flesh, the Norse axe proves its worth in countless situations. Observe its efficient design in the Gotland Viking Axe. Masterfully fashioned after its forerunners, this Viking replica not only looks like its ancient counterpart but also matches its power and function in combat. The wrought iron head features a bearded design, adding the ability to throw off your opponent with a quick hook. A leather wrapping in the traditional crisscross fashion reinforces the hardwood haft. The Gotland Viking Axe is a must-have for your next historical event.
- Fully functional
- 10th Century inspired Viking Axe
- Haft features crisscross leather wrapping
- Perfect for historical reenactment, training, and combat
- Not suitable for wood cutting or other chores
- Head is hand forged from wrought iron
- Haft is made of hardwood
- Total Length: 30 Inches
- Axe Head Width: 6.5 Inches
- Axe Head Height: 4.25
- Overall Weight: 2 lbs. 10 oz.
There are no reviews yet.