Warrior, take on your enemies with the Kriegsmesser LARP Long Sword in hand. Fight to claim victory at your next LARP battle. It is perfect for any LARP Landsknecht mercenary to wield in combat.
Artisans Elite LARP Construction
This medieval LARP weapon is part of the Artisan Elite line from Ateliers Nemesis. Thermoforming fuses the closed cell foam of the blade together, making this LARP weapon ultra safe and shred-resistant.
This sturdy foam blade surrounds a strong fiberglass core, which is in turn reinforced with a high-weave polyester similar to Kevlar for heightened safety. This means the Landsknecht LARP sword is both very safe and strong enough to parry blows.
A unique weighting system then gives this LARP sword better balance for greater agility. Finally, a latex-free waterproof coating protects the LARP weapon, enhancing its durability.
To begin with, this medieval longsword has a curved, single-edged blade with a fuller along it spine. Next, the sword continues with a molded hilt. The antiqued-bronze hilt has a pair of straight quillons and a ring guard in the center. The quillons have rounded tips and twisted sections in the middle.
Then, the sword has a brown, wood-like grip. It has engraved lines, giving the grip the look and feel of a wood grain. The two-handed hilt curves at the end with a flat-faced pommel. It has curved edges on the sides.
This medieval fantasy sword combines a late medieval sword design with the safety of a LARP weapon. Its balanced construction will aid you in your next LARP battle. It is a sword worthy of many fierce knights, mercenaries, and many other characters.
This medieval LARP sword takes its design inspiration from a weapon commonly wielded by the Landsknecht. The Landsknecht were a fierce and well-known mercenary company, most commonly from Germany. While they mostly fought with pikes and halberds, a sword was often necessary in the chaotic melees that would ensue, especially if their polearm broke in the midst of battle.
Made by Nemesis Workshops INC.
- Heightened durability and detail
- Soft, reinforced tip for safety
- Inspired by historical swords of the Landsknecht
- Balanced construction for greater agility
- Ideal for LARPing and cosplaying
- Blade is made of a closed cell cross-linked EVA copolymer memory foam
- Has an interior fiberglass rod at its core with a complex weave polyester fiber reinforcement
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth and mild soapy water, then allow to dry. Use a silicone-based coating to prevent premature wear. Do not store underneath heavy objects. Avoid excessive heat, cold, or prolonged exposure to the sun.
There are no reviews yet.