If it is the pirates life for you, then you had best get used to the feel of a cutlass in your hand! The Pirate II LARP Sword will make sailors aboard Spanish galleons tremble in fear. The D-style guard and grip display brown and steel coloration, while the clipped blade remains silvery to create a realistic, scimitar-like appearance. Perfect for pirates and other cut-throats, this roleplaying sword works great for agile and quick fighting styles. Duelists and buccaneers will make great use of this LARP saber!
The Pirate II LARP Sword is tested and balanced for combat, made to high specifications. This unique weapon is not your typical ultra-light foam-latex weapon. It is made using a special injection-mold process that provides immense strength and durability, as well as amazing levels of detail. It is crafted using Calimacils ultra-durable foam, while also featuring a flexible fiberglass core that provides a level of durability that is hard to deny. The quality level of construction this LARP weapon possesses allows it to provide a virtually maintenance-free experience, while ensuring that it performs well in every season and type of weather. Please be aware that, as the item is hand-painted, the color can vary from what is shown.
- Approved for LARP Use
- Ideal for LARP Events, Theatrical Plays, or as Training Weapons
- Features Superior Durability
- Ensures Extremely Safe Play
- Offers Spectacular Realism and Detailing
- Reliable at All Temperatures
- Weather Resistant to Sun, Rain, and Snow
- Latex Free, Has No Allergen Components
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Overall Length: 33.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 27.2 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 1 Inch
- Handle Length: 6.3 Inches
- Grip Length: 4.3 Inches
- Crossguard Width: 5.5 Inches
- Weight: 0.85 lb.