When the Englishmen became aggressive, pushing into the heart of the land, many did not have the weapons to repulse them. Blacksmiths crafted the Bellator II LARP Sword for those who were to take up arms against the invaders. Even if this sword lack the ornate engravings of other works, this new sword is eager to write its own tale. This two-handed squire sword has a steel-colored guard, black handle, and silvery blade. The incredible reach of this roleplaying sword makes it attractive to warriors, orcs, beasts, and any bloodthirsty character looking for a weapon with brutal efficiency.
The Bellator II LARP Sword is tested and balanced for combat and made to high specifications. This sword is not your typical ultra-light foam-latex weapon, but rather, is made using a special injection-mold process that provides immense strength and durability, as well as amazing detail. It is crafted using Calimacils ultra-durable foam, while also featuring a fiberglass core that provides a high level of strength. The quality level of construction this LARP sword possesses allows it to provide a virtually maintenance-free experience, while ensuring that it performs well in every season and weather. Performance and appearance come together in this LARP sword to provide an experience that cannot be beaten!
- Approved for LARP Use
- Ideal for Use in LARP Events, Theatrical Plays, or as Training Weapons
- Features Superior Durability
- Ensures Extremely Safe Play
- Offers Spectacular Realism and Detailing
- Reliable at All Temperatures
- Weather Resistant to Sun, Rain, and Snow
- Latex Free (Has No Allergen Components)
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Total Length: 48.4 Inches
- Blade Length: 36.6 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 1 Inch
- Hilt Length: 11.8 Inches
- Grip Length: 7.5 Inches
- Crossguard Width: 9.8 Inches
- Weight: 1.32 lbs.