The Kids Felix Leather Armour assists young LARP adventurers in avoiding injuries when on an important quest. This medieval cuirass not only raises their defense on the battlefield, but also creates the right look for their role. Whether your son or daughter chooses the role of Viking raider or medieval knight, this torso armour offers protection to the chest and back. Handmade from split leather, the cuirass follows a simple design that matches a wide variety of looks. Two sets of buckle straps adjust the fit on either side of the waist. Create a complete look by combining the Kids Felix Leather Armour with the rest of the Felix armour and battle gear.
Looking for the matching pieces of this armour? Create the complete look with our Kids Felix Armour Set (ARMOUR-L14), which includes Kids Felix Leather Armour alongside the other pieces of this armour set.
Please note that this is a natural product, therefore, minor variations in color and texture may exist.
- Offers protection to the torso
- Sized for young warriors
- Fitted with adjustable straps
- Great for LARP and training activities
- Made from 7-8 oz. split leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.