Dryads, elves, and druids are known to have a special affinity for trees. Now your child can wear these Childrens Woodland Warrior Arm Bracers to be inspired by nature as they learn armored combat or dress up for a medieval event. Hand crafted in our shop from 7/8 ounce leather, these inventive bracers are finished with antique brass hardware. The brown leather has been engraved with a woodgrain design and molded with shaped edges to resemble curling bark. These leather bracers lace together, providing a custom fit for children or smaller framed adults. Made from medium weight leather, these Childrens Woodland Warrior Arm Bracers are perfect for LARP events, light reenactment, theater, and costuming.
- Hand crafted in the USA, here in our shop
- Display woodgrain engraving and molded details
- Can be worn with armour or medieval clothing
- Looks great with LARP, Fantasy, and Medieval styles
- Lace up closure
- Sold as a pair
- Made from high quality 7/8 ounce vegetable tanned leather
- Durably constructed with antique brass hardware
There are no reviews yet.