Traditionally used to represent French royalty, the fleur-de-lis is a stylized lily and has become widely adopted worldwide. Your child will love wearing these Childrens Medieval Arm Bracers to a Renaissance Faire or themed event. Hand crafted in our shop from 7/8 ounce leather, these childs bracers are finished with antique brass hardware. With three segments sewn together, the gentle curves on each segment create a wonderful look when worn. Available in several colors, these Medieval bracers will complement a variety of armour and clothing styles. These youth bracers lace together for a custom fit. Made from medium weight leather, these Childrens Medieval Arm Bracers are perfect for LARP events, light reenactment, theater, and costuming.
- Hand crafted in the USA, here in our shop
- Made from high quality 7/8 ounce vegetable tanned leather
- Durably constructed with antique brass hardware
- Display antique brass fleur-de-lis decorations
- Can be worn with armour or medieval clothing
- Looks great with LARP, Fantasy, and Medieval styles
- Lace up closure
- Sold as a pair
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.