The Renaissance-era cavalry jackboot is one of the most iconic and ubiquitous footwear designs of all time. Reaching up the calf and capable of being worn either high or folded over, these swashbuckler’s boots can turn any outfit from ordinary to outstanding. Our Haddock Jackboots capture that age-old adventuresome design and update it for the 21st century, using modern construction methods that provide updated comfort and durability without sacrificing even an inch of style. Available in either lack or brown synthetic weatherproof leather and featuring a sturdy rubber sole to help you keep your footing whether you’re on land or the high seas and high grade foam lining that will ensure your feet stay warm and dry no matter what, these jackboots will look gorgeous no matter if you keep that cuff high and tight or fold it over and down for ultimate swashiness. Available in both men’s and women’s sizes.
- Wide cuffs can be worn either up or down
- Adjustable fit with straps under the cuff and at the ankle
- Inner lining provides extra warmth
- Heavy-duty sole offers strong grip with minimal slippage
- Ideal for LARP use or in medieval reenactment outfits
- Made from synthetic, weather-proof leather
- Lined with high-grade foam
- Sole made of rubber
Measurements are approximate.