When planning your outfit for your next re-enactment event or Renaissance fair, make sure to give the Philipp Canvas Trousers appropriate consideration. These medieval pants will suit an incredibly wide range of historical looks. The simple yet classic design of these period trousers ensures that they will suit noblemen or peasants equally well when paired with the right shirt and accessories. They will even go well with pirate or Viking attire. The lightweight cotton canvas pants fit comfortably, especially with the help of the tie-string at the waist. With the smooth, light cotton, the trousers are great for warmer weather. Available in black or brown, these medieval trousers are the perfect piece to round out your wardrobe.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Available in black and brown
- Features traditional design
- Ties at the waist
- Ideal medieval or Renaissance apparel
- Great for warmer temperatures
- Made from smooth cotton
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Small: Waist – 30.7 Inches, Hip – 37 Inches
- Medium: Waist – 33.9 Inches, Hip – 40.2 Inches
- Large: Waist – 37.4 Inches, Hip – 43.3 Inches
- X-Large: Waist 41.3 Inches, Hip – 46.5 Inches
- XX-Large: Waist – 45.7 Inches, Hip – 50 Inches
Measurements are approximate.