The Guardlan Viking Sword with Scabbard and Belt is a great weapon for any Viking warrior to take with them to a battlefield. Made from folded 5160 high-carbon steel, this functional sword has a double-edged blade. A wide fuller runs down the center of the blade. You can choose between a sharpened and unsharpened blade. The blade features a dual-tempered construction with an edge HRC of 60 and an HRC of 48-50 at the core. The Darksword Armory logo adorns the base of the blade.
Next, the sword has a short curved crossguard. The mild-steel guard curves towards the blade. Then, the sword has a two-handed grip. Brown leather wraps around the grip. The hilt ends with a lobed pommel. It curves away from the hilt and has five lobes. Finally, this sword comes with a wooden scabbard and interlaced sword belt. Brown leather wraps around the scabbard. This functional sword makes a wonderful addition to any armoury or weapon collection. Bring the sword to your next historical reenactment.
- Fully functional
- Available in sharpened or unsharpened blade options
- Dual-tempered construction
- Features a lobed pommel and curved crossguard
- Comes with a scabbard and belt
- Great for reenactments or collections
- Made from folded 5160 high-carbon steel
- Grip wrapping is leather
- Scabbard is wood with leather covering
- Overall Length: 39.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 30 Inches
- Grip Length: 8 Inches
- Point of Balance: 4.5 Inches
- Edge Hardness: 60 HRC
- Core Hardness: 48-50 HRC
- Weight: 2 Pounds 7 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.