Intimidating and brutish, the Warmonger Barbarian Sword exists in a class by itself. The stunning design of this fantasy sword is inspired by the Viking swords recounted in the legendary sagas of the northern peoples. A battle-ready blade, this functional sword has been forged from 5160 high carbon steel and dual-hardened to a Rockwell of 60 at the cutting edge and 48-50 at the core. The guard and pommel are each crafted from solid bronze, showing off a striking fanged serpent motif. The barbarian sword displays not only a long claw on the guard but runic designs on the fullered blade. The Warmonger sword is capable of delivering devastating blows, its resilient blade specifically engineered to penetrate plate armor. Relatively light and responsive, this impressive collectible sword is a limited edition blade with only 1,500 copies worldwide. Each one is individually numbered on the blade.
- Tempered to Rockwell of 60 at edge and 48-50 at core
- Limited to 1,500 copies worldwide
- Comes with a matching scabbard
- Great for swordsmen and collectors
- Blade is hand forged from 5160 high carbon steel
- Guard and pommel are made from solid bronze
- Overall Length: 45 Inches
- Blade Length: 35 Inches
- Blade Width at Base: 2 Inches
- Weight: 5 lbs. 4 oz.