Before he wielded Anduril, Aragorn wielded another sword as the ranger, Strider. Long, graceful, and powerful, this Ranger Sword with Scabbard recreates the design of that blade so that any who wish to wield the weapon of a ranger can do so. This impressive swords design is inspired by the weapons and the lore created by J.R.R. Tolkien in his Lord of the Ring trilogy. This potent sword is fit for a warrior, and its long, broad blade can be wielded with surprising speed. The blade is forged entirely from dual hardened 5160 high carbon steel and features a fuller down most of its length, reducing its weight without sacrificing balance or power. The gently curved quillons of the guard are made from mild steel, while the two-segmented grip, fitted with a steel ring, consists of wood scales and black leather wrapping placed over the swords full-length tang. The unique scent stopper pommel helps enhance both the swords balance and its unique design. Included with the sword is a matching scabbard of wood and black leather for safe storing and carrying when the blade is not in use. No sword belt is included, so you are free to carry this sword using your own favorite belt or baldric. With its unique and recognizable fantasy form, this sturdily designed Ranger Sword with Scabbard is a truly lethal weapon capable of doling out devastation with every swing.
Please be aware that this sword is hand forged, and as such, its finish and its overall measurements can vary slightly from what is shown here. Also, be aware that this sword is made to be practical, tough, and hardy, and its finish, being hammered and hand forged, can sometimes feature marks from the forging process.
- Inspired by same sword from the Lord of the Rings trilogy
- A fully functional and extremely hardy sword
- Steel is dual hardened to a Rockwell of 53
- Full-length, peened tang provides immense durability
- Hilt is wrapped in leather for a solid grip
- Includes a leather-wrapped wood scabbard
- Blade is hand forged from 5160 high carbon steel
- Guard and pommel are made of mild steel
- Wood grip and sheath are wrapped in leather
- Total Length: 46 Inches
- Blade Length: 36 Inches
- Blade Width: 2 Inches
- Point of Balance: 4 Inches down from the Guard
- Weight: 5 lbs. 5 oz.