While medieval couters began as simple curved bits of metal, they were eventually developed into articulated joints. The Elbow Cops with Rondels display a design that goes well with armour styles ranging from 1250 to 1350. The steel couters possess a gleaming, rounded look with a rondel extension on the sides for additional coverage. The elbow armour looks great paired with gauntlets, bracers, and other pieces of historical armour. The steel elbow cops have leather straps with buckles to help them stay securely in place. The medieval couters work well for LARP events and historical re-enactments!
Please note that steel thickness may vary slightly due to the handcrafted methods used in the manufacture of this item.
- Includes 2 pieces
- Feature rondel extensions
- Offers excellent protection to elbows
- Great for LARP and re-enactment use
- Made of 16 gauge mild steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.
- Circumference with Straps: 15-17.75 Inches
- Length: 4.5 Inches
- Width: 5.75 Inches
There are no reviews yet.