Plate armour offers excellent protection in battle, making the Steel Elias Full Arm Guards an ideal choice for LARPers and re-enactors. The arm armour runs from shoulder to wrist, providing complete coverage for maximum safety. The elbow joint on the full arm protection ensures that the steel armour allows easy movement for fighting. The bright metal finish of this LARP armour makes it very suitable for medieval knights and brave champions of all sorts. Padded arming wear can be worn underneath for increased comfort. Combine this steel arm guard with other pieces of our Elias armour to create a stunning warrior ensemble. Sold as a pair.
If you’re looking for the matching pieces to this armour, check out our Steel Elias Armour Set (ARMOUR-S11), which includes the large spaulders and a longer cuirass. If you would prefer an option with smaller spaulders and a shorter cuirass, check out the Steel Elias Short Armour Set (ARMOUR-S10).
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Displays a shiny metal finish
- Features moving elbow joint
- Excellent arm protection
- Great for live action roleplaying
- Crafted from 18 gauge steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.
- Overall Length: 22.5 Inches
- Overall Width: 7 Inches
- Wrist Strap Length (Adjustable): 9-14 Inches
- Upper Strap Length (Adjustable): 17.5-26.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.