If you plan on putting together your own suit of armor, this Knights Plated Arm Protection is a good way to go as far as keeping your arms safe. Not only does it offer good defense, but it also opens a world of versatility for your armored look, too. These plated limb protectors are crafted from leather and mild steel, in one of two different gauges. The 18 gauge version is lighter and better suited for LARPing, costuming, and light reenactment, while the 16 gauge version is a heavier, thicker metal that is made for combat and reenactment, making it suitable for SCA events too. The arm protectors feature an articulating elbow and decorative brass accent-hinges on the lower cannons. The arm protectors come complete with leather straps and buckles, too, for securing the plates onto your arms for easy wearing. They are offered as a matched set. This Knights Plated Arm Protection is a good way to go for those who want to pick and choose what pieces of plate armor they want to wear, as well as hardy protection for any warrior to wear in the midst of combat, be it friendly LARP or authentic reenactment.
- A Pair of Knightly Plate Arm Protectors
- Crafted Entirely from Mild Steel
- Offered in Either 18 Gauge or 16 Gauge Steel
- Adorned with Brass Hinges on the Bracers
- Fully Articulated For Good Movement
- Provides Great Defense for the Lower Arm, Elbow, and Upper Arm
- Sold as a Matched, Two-Piece Set
- Ideal for Costuming, as well as For Combat, SCA Events, and Reenactment
- Perfect for Medieval Knights and Warriors
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.
- Overall Length: 21 Inches
- Top to Elbow: 11 Inches
- Elbow to Wrist: 10 Inches
- Upper Leather Length: 3 Inches