The Blackened Balthasar Full Arm Guards are crafted from nine individual pieces in order to provide the most complete maneuverability possible. The arm armour even allows close bending of the elbow, making it ideal for battle. The forearm is protected by a two-piece tube, which is closed tight. The full arm protection can be combined with other steel armour with ease, especially pieces of our Balthasar-style armour, which feature excellent riveted detailing for a unique look. This steel armguard possesses a dark metal finish that is perfect for warlords and mercenaries of all kinds. Create a fantastic LARP armour ensemble with the help of this top notch armguard!
Looking for the matching pieces of this armour? Create the complete look with our Blackened Balthasar Armour Set (ARMOUR-S1), which includes the Blackened Balthasar Full Arm Guards alongside the other pieces of this armour set.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Displays a black metal finish
- Features riveted detailing
- Excellent arm protection
- Great for live action roleplaying
- Crafted from 18 gauge steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.
- Length: 18.1 Inches
- Circumference at Top: 14.5 Inches
- Circumference at Bottom: 8 Inches
Measurements are approximate.