No matter how stealthy you might be, you could always use a little insurance. Our stylish leather Rogue Armor offers you just that, providing you some extra protection without compromising your ability to do those dirty deeds you love so well. Tanned with chrome oil to make it supple and flexible without compromising its protective abilities, this leather breastplate and attached belt piece covers you from shoulder to abdomen. An additional leather hood keeps your identity a secret, while a pair of sword frogs on the back of the armor provide ample opportunities to stow your gear for a surprise attack. This ultra-stylish armor is also ultra-comfortable, lacing up the sides and back to ensure your range of motion isn’t limited. Available in both black or brown leather, this hooded Rogue Armor’s adjustable nature means it’s one size fits most, appropriate for chest sizes between 31 and 46 inches. Show up to your next LARP looking as tough and dangerous as you really are with our exclusive Rogue Armor!
- Crafted from Fine 7/8 oz. Leather
- Handmade Right Here in the USA
- Made Using Chrome Oil Tanned Leather
- Armor is Supple and Soft to the Touch, Making it Very Comfortable to Wear
- Double Layering and Strong Materials Make the Armour Very Durable
- Armour Comes in Two Pieces, Abdomen and Chest
- Features a Hood for Concealing your Face
- Adorned with Two Back-Mounted LARP Sword Holders
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.