The Albrecht Tassets are a great addition to any set of light combat armour, medieval outfit, or LARP ensemble. Made of high-quality leather and suede, these tassets are adjustable for a versatile and comfortable fit.
The wide suede belt of this armour piece fastens in the front with two buckling straps. On the back, there are grommets for lacing it up for a better fit. The tassets come with a long lace.
Protective leather hangs down from either side of the tassets, ideal for guarding the outer portions of your legs during light combat. They also feature a layered construction held together with sturdy grommets. Available in a variety of shades, the Albrecht Tassets are a must have for all wearers of leather armour.
Looking for matching pieces of this armour? Create the complete look with our Albrecht Armour Set (ARMOUR-L1), which includes the Albrecht Tassets alongside the other pieces of this armour set.
Please note that this is a natural product, so minor variations in color and texture may exist.
- Fastens at waist with buckles and straps
- Outer leg constructed of layered plates
- Increased defense for light LARP combat
- Great addition to any medieval reenactment outfit
- Armour plates are 7-8 oz. leather
- Belt is 5 oz. leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.