For additional protection and an authentic look, add the Albrecht Spaulders to your medieval reenactment or LARP armour sets. The layered construction and fine leather material make this a must-have for fans of light armour. These armour pieces are securely fastened with buckles at the shoulders and upper part of the arm, and look stunning as part of any historic ensemble, especially accompanied by other pieces in the Albrecht leather armour line.
Looking for the matching pieces of this armour? Create the complete look with our Albrecht Armour Set (ARMOUR-L1), which includes the Albrecht Spaulders alongside the other pieces of this armour set.
Please note that this is a natural product, so minor variations in color and texture may exist.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Sold as a pair
- Fastened with buckles on the shoulder and upper arm
- Detailed layered design with grommets
- Increased defense for light LARP combat
- Excellent addition to any historical reenactment outfit
- Crafted from 7-8 oz. upper leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.