As a mighty Celtic warrior, you know that you must wear a helmet like the Mantikor Leather Helmet to protect your head in battle. Made from premium leather, this brown helmet secures onto the head with an adjustable chin strap.
The helmet consists of multiple pieces of leather riveted together. It features a visor that covers the front of the head to the end of the nose. The forehead of the visor has embossed detailing that depicts a knotwork design. The knotwork on the visors continues down onto the cheeks and below the eyes.
Next, the helmet has a crest that runs down the center of the helmet. In the back, there is a flared neck guard. They feature knotwork stripes. Wear the Mantikor Leather Helmet to your next LARP event or Renaissance faire. It works well for a variety of characters.
- Secures with a chin strap
- Features embossed knotwork detailing
- Covers the forehead and below the eyes
- Works for a variety of characters
- Great for LARP events and faires
- Made from premium leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.