Leather helmets like this Warriors Leather Helmet are perfect for re-enactors, LARPers, and even Ren fair goers. They are lighter and more comfortable than steel, while still providing an authentic look and modest protection. You do not have to worry about keeping the helmet oiled to prevent rust like you would with a steel helmet. Fashioned from four leather plates, the skullcap features an inner lining of soft split-leather. Leather straps reinforce the rim and form a cross over the crown. Wing-like pieces accent the brow, forming a T with the elongated nasal guard. A neck guard appears at the base of the helm.
- Based on the Spangenhelm of the Middle Ages
- Fashioned from multiple leather plates
- Features a nasal guard and neck guard
- Reinforced with stitching and padding
- Great for LARP, theater and fairs
- Made of vegetable-tanned full-grain leather
- Fittings are top-grain leather