If you want some historical armor that you can display and wear, then check out the Count Galeazzo dArco Suit of Armour. Made from iron, this wearable suit of armour takes its design from the mid-15th century. It is a replica of Count Galeazzo dArcos armour held at Churburg Castle. This suit of wearable armor includes a wooden platform and internal frame for the armour to rest on.
The armor covers the wearer from head to toe. Some of the pieces secure together with straps. It has chainmail sabatons and mitten-style gauntlets. You can wear this suit of armor to your next cosplay or LARP. This functional suit of armour also makes a fantastic collectible or home decor piece.
- Completely wearable
- Based on historical suit of armor
- Includes platform
- Great for cosplay outfits
- Impressive collectible or home decor piece
- Made from iron
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.
- Overall Height with Platform: 6 Feet 6.7 Inches
- Weight: 88.2 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.