Embrace your knightly aspirations with the exquisitely appealing design of the Knights Full Suit of Armor. This set of armor handcrafted in Italy from steel in a replication of the style used by medieval Milanese armorers. These celebrated master craftsmen were well known for their smooth steel plated designs, which are exemplified in this suit. Helping pronounce its 16th century style is the remarkable men at arms helmet, which features two thin eye slits and an ornate wheel shaped breathing vent. The armour secures to the body with straps. A beautiful steel longsword and sturdy wooden pedestal are included with this armor, completing the knightly visage and providing a stand for its prominent display. Whether you desire donning the attire of a Renaissance era knight or accenting your home with a look of European history, the Knights Full Suit of Armor is an exceptional means of achieving your goal.
- Full set of armor with longsword
- Features a 16th century Italian styling
- Handcrafted from 18 gauge mild steel
- Includes a wooden display stand
- Made in Italy
- Exceptionally high quality
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.
- Armor Height: 73 Inches
- Stand Height: 6 Inches