An exquisite display of 15th century style Italian armor, the Milanese Full Suit of Armor is an extraordinary replication of a suit crafted by the famous Italian armorers the Corio family, which was crafted around 1440. The original suit is on display in the Glasgow Museums in Scotland. This is a wearable replica set and features the classic Milanese style of smooth steel plates. A Venetian style sallet tops this suit with its T-shaped opening on the face, helping to date this exceptional armor. Like the original, this set of armor is handcrafted in Italy from high quality steel. The armour secures to the body with straps. A rectangular wooden pedestal is included with this suit, acting as a perfect platform on which to display this elegant historical recreation. The Milanese Full Suit of Armor is an unbelievable home or office decoration which will radiate your passion for the medieval era and European history.
- Full set of wearable armor
- Replicates armor made by Corio family around 1440
- Features a Venetian style sallet
- Handcrafted from 18 gauge mild steel
- Includes a wooden display stand
- Made in Italy
- Exceptionally high quality
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.
- Armor Height: 73 Inches
- Stand Height: 6 Inches
- Weight: 80 Pounds