Crouching low, you spy the enemy. You are ready for an attack and have prepared by donning the Connor Blackened Chainmail Bracers. These blackened bracers come as a pair. They secure onto the arms with a pair of straps each. Each bracer features a leather base while chainmail covers the outside. The mild steel chainmail has a butted 4-in-1 construction that consists of four chainmail rings woven through another ring. The edge near the elbow has an asymmetrical design with a concave curve to one side. This concave curve allows for greater mobility with minimal material near the crease of the elbow. Add these warrior bracers to your next LARP event. The Connor Blackened Chainmail Bracers also work for light reenactment.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Sold as a pair
- Secures with straps
- Features a 4-in-1 pattern weave
- Has a blackened finish
- Great for roleplaying and light reenactment
- Made from leather and mild steel
- This chainmail armour is pre-coated in oil before shipment. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Length: 11 Inches
- Upper Forearm Circumference: 8.8-12 Inches
- Wrist Circumference: 7.3-10.3 Inches
Measurements are approximate.