The war is over. Our queen calls forth a celebration. Appear before your noble leader in full battle array to receive praise for your chivalrous deeds. Let your knightly legs be finely clad in the Darkened Chainmail Chausses. This excellent pair of medieval leg protectors is craft from butted round steel rings. The rings of the connecting pieces feature rivets for added durability. They form a traditional 4-in-1 weave. A 4-in-1 pattern consists of four chainmail rings woven through another ring. Fit these chausses over your trusted padded greaves and thigh guards. Let your knightly bearing be at its finest by enclosing your legs in this chainmail armour.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Constructed from 10 mm butted round rings
- Designed with 4-in-1 chainmail pattern
- Durable rivet rings comprise the upper connectors
- Darkened with special acidic treatment
- Great for LARP and costume activities
- Sold as a pair
- This chainmail armour is pre-coated in oil before shipment.
- Frequent oiling is necessary for maintenance.
- Store by coating in machine oil.
- Crafted from 18 gauge steel
- Length: 44.1 Inches
- Thigh Circumference: 26.8 Inches
Measurements are approximate.