Bringing historical beauty to a functional design, the Childrens Celtic Arm Bracers are perfect for children who enjoy LARPing, historically themed fairs, or simply want an extraordinary and authentic Halloween costume. Adorning the face of each bracer is a metal cross inscribed onto a circle, which feature exquisite Celtic knot patterns. Allowing for superb customization to adapt to your childs desired look, these bracers are available in a variety of colors. To ensure an excellent fit they tighten through the use of leather laces. These bracers are hand crafted from 8/9 ounce leather with metal hardware. Shield the forearms of your child as they enjoy the wondrous historical style of the Childrens Celtic Arm Bracers.
- Decorated with Celtic cross adornments
- Available in a variety of colors
- Features steel hardware, except the brown leather which uses antique brass
- Secured to arm with leather laces
- Durably crafted from 8/9 ounce vegetable tanned leather
- Perfect for children who LARP or enjoy historical fantasy
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.