Your elbows are just as important as other parts of your arms. Make sure that you protect them by wearing the Classic Knights Steel Couters. Made from 16 gauge mild steel, this armour comes as a pair. They secure to the arms with leather straps. Rivets secure the straps to the metal plate. They also come with leather ties to attach a leather piece at the top of each couter to other pieces of armour, not included. Overall, the polished couters have flared top and bottom edges. The edges are rounded and feature a hammered detail. There is also a central ridge down the center of each couter. These steel couters are ideal for reenactments, roleplaying events, and fantasy conventions.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Sold as a pair
- Have a polished finish
- Secure with straps
- Can attach to other pieces of armour, not included
- Great for reenactments, roleplaying, and more
- Made from 16 gauge mild steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.
- Length: 5 Inches
- Width: 5.5 Inches
- Circumference: 9-12.5 Inches
- Weight: 1.1 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.