Perfect for Renaissance fairs, LARP events, and other kinds of historical re-enactments, the Steel Gustav Full Arm Guards offer excellent protection while still allowing you to bend your elbow and move your arm as desired. The arm armour can attach to spaulders with a leather strap on the inside. Three additional buckled straps secure the plate armour to the wearers arm. The simple round couter can easily be decorated with heraldic symbols to make these steel arm guards unique and personalized. We recommend wearing padded arming wear underneath for increased comfort. Be sure to check out our other Gustav-style armour when you create your next warrior ensemble!
Looking for the matching pieces to this armour set? Create the complete look with our Gustav Full Armour Outfit (OUTFIT-M17), which includes the Steel Gustav Full Arm Guards alongside the other pieces of this armour set.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Displays a shiny metal finish
- Worn with buckled straps
- Excellent arm protection
- Great for live action roleplaying
- Crafted from 18 gauge steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.
- Overall Length: 18 Inches
- Upper Arm Plating Length: 5 Inches
- Elbow Plating Length: 7 Inches
- Wrist Plating Length: 4 Inches
- Upper Arm Circumference: 13-19 Inches
- Lower Arm Circumference: 10-13 Inches
Measurements are approximate.