Inspired by arm protection popular from 1450 to 1550, the 15th Century Full Arm Armour features riveted leather inlays for comfort. In addition to protection, lateral hinges at the elbows allow maximum flexibility while fighting. Leather straps offer some adjustment to the fit. This steel arm armour works great for LARP events, historical re-enactments, and even Renaissance fairs. The satin finish on this plate armour provides a slightly reflective sheen for a stunning look.
Please note that steel thickness may vary slightly due to the handcrafted methods used in the manufacture of this item.
- Includes 2 pieces
- Fastens with leather straps
- Offers excellent protection to arms
- Great for LARP and re-enactment use
- Made from 16 gauge mild steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.
- Overall Length: 20.5 Inches
- Circumference: Upper Arm – 14-18.3 Inches, Wrist – 11 Inches
- Width: 6 Inches
Justus Bertoni (verified owner) –
As always, Medieval Collectibles sells quality armour; This 15th century full arm armour really brings my set together! At first, it restricted my arm movement quite significantly, but after a lot of bending, I have managed to make it almost as bendable as my real arm. The one thing I have a slight problem with is the leather straps; I would like them to be thicker, but that is just small thing. Overall, really great product. In fact, I am wearing my armour while I type this. And don’t forget: “If we ever forget that we are knights under God, then we will be knights gone under.” – Sir Justus (based on the quote by Ronald Reagan). God bless! Romans 8: 17-18