Offering a practical design that looks quite striking, the Blackened Vladimir Bracers are ideal for your next LARP battle. The steel bracers are composed of multiple curved metal segments including integrated hand and elbow pieces. Decorative rivets and a dark metal finish ensure that the arm armour suits mercenaries and other medieval rogue characters perfectly. A metal plate helps protect the underarm of the wearer, while two buckles fasten the steel armour securely. The medieval armour is designed so that it will hardly hinder movement. We recommend wearing padded arming wear beneath the plate armour to increase comfort. Be sure to check out our other Vladimir-style armour when preparing for your next LARP event or re-enactment.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Features integrated hand and elbow segments
- Excellent arm protection
- Worn via two adjustable buckled straps
- Third strap on hand keeps hand guard secure
- Displays a black metal finish
- Great for live action roleplaying
- Crafted from 18 gauge steel
- Overall Bracer Length: 17 Inches
- Hand Guard Length: 4 Inches
- Arm Guard Length: 13 Inches
- Elbow Width: 6 Inches
- Wrist Width: 5 Inches
- Hand Width: 7 Inches
- Length (Underside of Forearm): 7 Inches
- Width (Underside of Forearm): 3 Inches
Measurements are approximate.