Named for the infamous Harald Bluetooth of Denmark, the Steel Harald Bracers make a fantastic addition to your LARP armour. The steel bracers feature a central bend running down the front, adding strength and stiffness to the design. The arm armour shows off a bright metal finish that goes well with other pieces of our medieval armour. Rivets and edge detailing provide a few unique elements to the plate armour, as well. The arm protection is securely fastened to the forearm with the help of two buckled straps. When planning your LARP ensemble, make sure to consider these excellent metal bracers! We recommend wearing padded arming wear underneath for increased comfort.
Looking for the other pieces of this armour set? Check out the Steel Harald Armour Set (ARMOUR-S14) for the matching armour.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Displays a shiny metal finish
- Features rivet and edge detailing
- Excellent arm protection
- Great for live action roleplaying
- Crafted from 18 gauge steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.