Offering a practical design that looks quite striking, the Steel Vladimir Bracers are ideal for your next LARP battle. The steel bracers are composed of multiple curved metal segments including integrated hand and elbow pieces. Decorative rivets and a bright metal finish ensure that the arm armour suits knights and other medieval champion characters perfectly. A metal plate helps protect the underarm of the wearer, while two buckles fasten the steel armour securely. The medieval armour is designed so that it will not overly hinder movement. We recommend wearing padded arming wear beneath the plate armour to increase comfort. Be sure to check out our other Vladimir-style armour when preparing for your next LARP event or re-enactment.
Looking for the matching pieces of this armour? Create the complete look with our Vladimir Full Armour Outfit (OUTFIT-M16), which includes the Steel Vladimir Bracers along with the other pieces of this armour set.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Excellent arm protection
- Features integrated hand and elbow segments
- Worn via two adjustable buckled straps
- Third strap on hand keeps hand guard secure
- Displays a shiny metal finish
- Great for live action roleplaying
- Crafted from 18 gauge steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.