Made of bright, polished steel, the Georg Bracers offer their wearer a classic yet stylish look. Sold as a set, their asymmetrical shape ensures complete mobility of the arm, an essential facility when on the battlefield. Sold in sets of two, these bracers are fastened to the forearm with two leather straps and buckles on the back. The edge of each armour piece is decorated with rivets and ridges, a classic embellishment easy to wear alongside other plate armour pieces. These bracers make a stunning addition to any LARP or historical reenactment outfit.
Looking for the matching pieces of this armour? Create the complete look with our Steel Georg Armour Set (OUTFIT-M60), which includes the George Bracers along with the other pieces of this armour set.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Sold in pairs
- Asymmetrical cut for maximum arm movement
- Decorated with rivets and ridges along the edges
- Attached to forearms via two buckle straps
- Great for completing any set of medieval light armour
- Crafted from polished 18 gauge steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.