Those who have fought dragons know the power that they hold. Add the strength of this great serpentine beast with these Blackened Dragomir Bracers. Made from 18 gauge steel, these blackened bracers come as a pair. They secure to the arms with straps. Each bracer has two straps.
Next, the bracers feature a unique overlapping design, which gives them greater mobility. There are three major sections riveted to internal straps that connect the three sections. The bottom section is a single piece with a strap at the bottom that secures near the wrist. The top two sections consist of more than one piece. Each one of those top sections features two pieces riveted together. One piece has a concave bottom edge. This bottom edge overlaps the other piece. The second piece comes into a curled point at the bottom. One dual piece section features an asymmetrical top edge. This asymmetrical dual piece section is closest to the elbow and overlaps the second dual piece section. The second section overlaps the bottom section. Embossed curved lines adorn all three sections. Wear the Blackened Dragomir Bracers into your next LARP battle or look ferocious at a Renaissance faire.
Looking for the matching pieces of this armour? Create the complete look with our Blackened Dragomir Armour Outfit (OUTFIT-M35), which includes the Blackened Dragomir Bracers alongside the other pieces of this armour set.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Sold as a pair
- Unique overlapping design
- Better mobility for the wearer
- Secures with straps
- Great for roleplaying events
- Made from 18 gauge steel and leather
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.