Wear the Blackened Markward Full Arm Guards for complete protection of the upper arm, forearm, and elbow, as well as a touch of stylish edge. Constructed of seven pieces, these arm guards are secured with buckled straps. The arm pieces are made of 18 gauge blackened steel, making them appropriate for LARP use. Like most plate armour, these arm guards are more comfortable when worn over protective padding. Versatile in style and design, they will suit a variety of armour sets, particularly those with a darker look to them. They also match our other Markward plate armour pieces, such as the Blackened Markward Full Leg Guards (MY100096).
Looking for the matching pieces of this armour? Create the complete look with our Blackened Markward Medieval Armour Outfit (OUTFIT-M6), which includes the Blackened Markward Full Arm Guards along with the other pieces of this armour set.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Each arm fashioned from seven pieces
- Secured with buckled straps
- Offers protection for entire arm
- Great addition to LARP armour or historical outfits
- Sold in sets of two
- Crafted from 18 gauge blackened steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.
- Length 20.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.