Simple yet effective armour for the thigh and knee, the Blackened Markward Full Leg Guards offer excellent protection on the battlefield. The steel leg armour consists of eight pieces fitted together, a design which grants great flexibility. Perfect for LARPing, re-enactments, and the Renaissance fair, the leg protection boasts a dark metal finish that suits mercenaries and rogues of all kinds. The plate armour is attached to the wearers waist using straps that can be adjusted to accommodate the leg length of the wearer. We recommend wearing padded arming wear underneath the leg guards for increased comfort. Be sure to check out our other Markward-style armour to create an entire warrior ensemble.
Looking for the matching pieces of this armour? Create the complete look with our Blackened Markward Medieval Armour Outfit (OUTFIT-M6), which includes the Blackened Markward Full Leg Guards alongside the other pieces of this armour set.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Displays a black metal finish
- Worn with buckled straps
- Excellent leg protection
- Great for live action roleplaying
- Crafted from 18 gauge steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.
- Overall Length: 23.25 Inches
- Thigh Circumference: 21-26.25 Inches
- Knee Circumference: 13.5-18.75 Inches
- Calf Circumference: 14.8-20 Inches
Measurements are approximate.