For complete arm protection, you cannot go wrong with the Steel Markward Full Arm Guards. Featuring a versatile design, they are made up of seven 18 gauge polished steel segments, completely encasing the upper arm and forearm and fastening with buckled straps. Great for wearing with almost any LARP suitable plate armour pieces, the Steel Markward Full Arm Guards especially match our other Markward armour, such as the Steel Markward Cuirass (MY100044), and make a stunning addition to any historic armour set while ensuring arms are kept safe.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Each arm fashioned from seven pieces
- Secured with buckled straps
- Offers protection for entire arm
- Great addition to LARP armour or historical outfits
- Sold in sets of two
- Crafted from 18 gauge polished steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.
- Length 20.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.