With the 15th Century German Arm Armour protecting your arms, you are sure to look mighty when you take on the enemy in combat. Made from 18 gauge mild steel, these pieces of full arm armour come as a pair. Each arm has three pieces. One piece covers the upper arm, another covers the elbow, and the third covers the forearm.
The elbow piece is the widest piece of the three. Its width provides for a considerable range of motion without sacrificing protection. The plate features four curved ridges which add a touch of detail. The elbow piece easily protects the sides of the elbow. It attaches to the upper arm and forearm pieces with a pair of holes and ties. The upper arm and forearm pieces secure to the arms with buckles and straps. They have three horizontal ridges to continue the detailing motif. The upper arm piece also features a leather tab at the top. It has holes for attaching to other pieces of armour, not included. For matching pauldrons, check out the 15th Century German Pauldrons (MH-A0814), sold separately. Wear this arm armour to your next LARP event or Renaissance faire. It is sure to impress anyone who sees them.
Please note that steel thickness may vary slightly due to the handcrafted methods used in the manufacture of this item.
- Comes as a pair
- Features overlapping design and grooved detailing
- Distinctively wide elbow sections
- Ties with laces and secures with straps
- Great for LARP and roleplaying events
- Made from 18 gauge mild steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.
- Measurements coming soon.
There are no reviews yet.